You are here
Apartment «La Tour»
Château Grézan is surrounded by magnificent Medieval-style ramparts and towers. Part of the interior of this unusual apartment comprises of one of these towers and a section of the original solid stone wall, giving a very distinct sense of living French History.
The newly renovated apartment is at ground level, making it easy for guests to step out and enjoy dinner on the private patio. Ideal for families with up to two children. There's also direct access to a lovely private outdoor grill area overlooking the swimming pool. Since the Château de Grézan winery is right next door there can be some working and traffic noises from Mon.-Fri. 8am to 6pm.
- Two double bedrooms with new luxury-hotel quality beds. (With option to separate into single beds)
- New modern kitchen, including dishwasher and kitchen equipment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen and towels
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry and drying facilities shared with two other apartments
- Newly restored pool area, shared with two other apartments
- Access to a large section of the Park with a children’s playground will be opened in 2016
- Château Grézan wine tasting cellar and sales office are adjacent.